Privacy & Personal Data Protection Act Policy
This Personal Data Protection Notice ("Notice") describes how E-Global SCM Solutions Sdn Bhd, associate companies and jointly controlled entities ("E-GlobalSCM") use your Personal Data.
- Collection of Personal Data.
- "Personal Data" means information about you, from which you are
- identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, fax number, bank details, credit card details, race, gender, date of birth, marital status, resident status, education background, financial background, personal interests, email address, your occupation, your designation in your company, your company details, the industry in which you work in, any information about you which you have provided to E-GlobalSCM in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by E-GlobalSCM from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
- The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide E-GlobalSCM your Personal Data, E-GlobalSCM will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes and Additional Purposes outlined below.
- If you are an agent, vendor, supplier or service provider, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data, may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements, and may cause E-GlobalSCM to be unable to engage you to provide services or products or issue payments to you for products or services provided.
- Sources from which your Personal Data may be obtained
- In addition to the Personal Data you provide to E-GlobalSCM directly, E-GlobalSCM may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as:-
- Fill up application or registration forms or other similar forms;
- From publicly available sources such as directories,
- From E-GlobalSCM's Facebook pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
- From credit reporting agencies;
- When you interact and communicate with E-GlobalSCM at any events or activities;
- When you enter contests organized by E-GlobalSCM,
- From various entities or divisions under E-GlobalSCM; or
- By using E-GlobalSCM websites, which includes all websites operated by E-Global SCM Solutions Sdn Bhd and under the names of its respective brands ("Websites"). The list of Websites can be found in the Business Directory at [ ...... ]. Your personal data may also be collected from cookies used on the Websites.
- Purposes of Processing
- E-GlobalSCM may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of E-GlobalSCM which shall include, without limitation the following ("the Purpose"):-
- Where you are a customer or subscriber of E-GlobalSCM:
- to perform E-GlobalSCM's obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
- to provide you with any services or products you have requested;
- to process your subscription and to deliver the subscriptions to you;
- to process your purchase or request for advertising space;
- where you have requested materials from the resource centre or library, to process
- your request, to deliver the materials to you, to provide you a license for the
- content you wish to use;
- to process your participation in any events, activities, focus groups, research
- studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions;
- process, manage or verify your application for subscription with E-GlobalSCM and to provide you the benefits offered to subscribers;
- to validate your purchases and process payments relating to any products or services you have requested;
- to understand and analyse our sales as well as your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- Where you are an agent, vendor, supplier or service provider:
- for the purposes of engaging you to provide services or products;
- to facilitate or enable any checks as may be required by E-GlobalSCM in order to engage you
- to process payments relating to any products or services you have provided;
- to contact you or your company;
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- to communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Notice;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- for E-GlobalSCM to comply with its obligations under law;
- you agree and consent to E-GlobalSCM using and processing your Personal Data for
- the Purposes and in the manner as identified in this Notice.
- Marketing and promotional purposes
- E-GlobalSCM may also use and process your data for other purposes such as ("Additional Purposes"):-
- To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from E-GlobalSCM, its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
- To notify and invite you to events or activities organised by E-GlobalSCM, its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
- To process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the event or activity;
- To share your Personal Data with its partners, advertisers, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you to market their products, services, events or promotions.
- by way of post, telephone call, short message service (SMS), by hand and/or by email.
- If you do not consent to E-GlobalSCM processing your Personal Data for the Additional Purposes please notify E-GlobalSCM using the contact details stated below.
- Transfer of Personal Data
- Your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia, to companies under E-GlobalSCM which are located outside of Malaysia and/or where E-GlobalSCM's servers are located outside of Malaysia. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- Your personal data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the Purposes and Additional Purposes. Further, E-GlobalSCM may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties referred to in this Section include (without limitation):-
- Delivery agents such as newspaper vendors and newsagents;
- E-GlobalSCM partners and advertisers, which include parties with whom E-GlobalSCM
- collaborates with for certain events, programmes and activities;
- Event management companies and event sponsors;
- Marketing research companies;
- Service providers, including, information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
- Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants
- Other entities within E-GlobalSCM; and
- Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
- Your Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
- Access & Correction Requests and Inquiries, Limiting the Processing of Personal Data
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data, request to limit the processing of your Personal Data for the Additional Purposes and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting:-
- Designation: Admin Manager, Regulatory Affairs
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number : 607 598 5339
- Fax Number : 607 598 5398
- Operating Hours : 9am - 6pm from Mondays - Fridays (excluding Public Holidays)
- E-GlobalSCM reserves the right to impose a fee for access of your Personal Data in the amounts as permitted under law.
- In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, E-GlobalSCM has the right to refuse the your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your or another personÕs privacy.
- If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via cookies on the Websites, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
- Personal Information from Minors and Other Individuals
- As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow the minor (individuals under 18 years of age) under your care to submit Personal Data to E-GlobalSCM. In the event that such Personal Data is provided to E-GlobalSCM, you hereby consent to the processing of the minorÕs Personal Data and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions.
- In some circumstances you may have provided personal data relating to other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or friends) and in such circumstances you represent and warrant that you are authorised to provide their personal data to E-GlobalSCM and you have obtained their consent for their personal data be processed and used in the manner as set forth in this Notice.
Acknowledgement and Consent
By communicating with E-GlobalSCM, using E-GlobalSCM's services, purchasing products from E-GlobalSCM or by virtue of your engagement with E-GlobalSCM, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by E-GlobalSCM as described in this Notice.
E-GlobalSCM shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with E-GlobalSCM, by continuing to use E-GlobalSCM's services, purchasing products from E-GlobalSCM or by your continued engagement with E-GlobalSCM following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
E-Global SCM Solutions Sdn Bhd
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information kept for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together
analyze the user interaction within the website and offer a better user experience.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the Malaysia and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 1 business day
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
All purchases made through Instant-ERP solutions are final and there are no refunds.
Thanks for using Instant-erp ,backed by Odoo,formerly OpenERP. We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect and how we use it.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in the following ways: When you subscribe to a newsletter or discussion group When you register to one of our services (Online Free Trial, Download of the software) When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, email, interrest and company name. We also record your IP address at the time of the subscription.
What information do we use?
We may use the information you provided us when you subscribed to our services like your name and email address to send you emails related to your subscriptions to our services, the mailing lists or newsletter you subscribed to or big announcements. You can request at any time that all information related to you are removed from our databases. Send an email to online AT odoo DOT com if you want to do so. If you use Odoo online, we do not use information that bellongs your Odoo Online instance.
E-Global SCM Solutions Sdn Bhd
Lot 3216 , Jalan Seelong, 81400 Senai, Johor
email@example.comLast Edited on 2016-08-09